Lead Customer Service - DCWilliams-Sonoma, Inc
Title: Lead Customer Service - DC
Location: Claremont, NC
Primary Job Function/Duties:
Lead person responsible for directing associates with priorities for customer needs in the Customer Service department. Responsible for ensuring the proper execution of daily scheduling needs of multiple customer orders through current systems in place and developing areas of communication to meet those needs appropriately.
- Must be Proficient with Excel, Word.
- Must have strong leadership abilities to guide and direct associates in tasks and deadlines by communicating effectively.
- Basic understanding of transportation and logistics terminology and processes.
- Good people skills.
- Collaborate on other projects as needed.
- Attend weekly calls with the Williams-Sonoma brands.
- Ability to multi-task work load.
- Work closely with other department associates regarding customer needs and deadlines.
- Good organizational skills. Able to prioritize
- Able to view reports and prioritize customer needs and deadlines
- Dependable to work Monday through Friday day schedule
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be a fast learner.
- 3-5 years administrative or clerical experience.
- High School diploma
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.