Multimedia Retail Advertising Sales Representative #4519
Multimedia Retail Advertising Sales Representative
Statesville NC, USA Req #4519
Join the Action with a Winning Team!
The Statesville Record & Landmark, a Lee Enterprises, Inc. business is seeking an individual who is multi-media marketing and sales savvy and has excellent people skills to sell a variety of advertising solutions to our clients.
The newspaper business is no longer just paper. Digital media platforms are here, ever present, and ever changing. Our client's needs are changing and we deliver. The successful candidate will be well versed in selling and serving advertising clients, growing revenue, increasing market share, and building relationships.
Essential job functions:
1. Regularly conducts needs assessments with prospective and existing customers, resulting in strong ROI proposals that sell
2. Works collaboratively with all support teams with the purpose of growing revenue
3. Develops monthly, quarterly and annual plans using multi-media strategies for customers, acting as a true marketing consultant
4. Achieves monthly sales goals and sales standards
5. Aggressively prospects new business
6. Stays on top of industry trends (for our industry as well as clients)
7. Achieves specific product goals as assigned
8. Onsite regular and reliable attendance is required.
9. Strong customer service, follow up, planning and organizational skills
10. Strong business and marketing acumen, with strong digital marketing knowledge
11. Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
12. Successful track record of sales performance
13. Proactive, self-starter with high level of initiative
14. Assists in special projects as needed.
15. All other duties as assigned.
Necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities:
1. Ability to follow all Company policies and procedures including but not limited to attendance standards.
2. Valid driver's license, current auto insurance, and a good motor vehicle report.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office/Outlook Software.
What's in it for you?
Besides working with amazing teammates who have each other's backs, Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages and additional earning potential in a supportive, synergistic work environment with career growth opportunities. Plus, we offer a competitive and affordable benefit program which includes medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and life insurance. We also offer time off and a 401K.
Lee Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer, and candidates must pass a post-offer drug screen, driving record check, and background check.
Click Apply Now!