OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - Statesville Office
Full Job Description
The Office Administrator role is accountable for performing a variety of administrative- and accounting-related tasks to ensure the business runs smoothly and the expectations of our client families and their guests are exceeded.
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability (when needed)
· Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes calls to the appropriate person and places outgoing calls for the business.
· Greets and escorts all visitors and their guests.
· Performs all accounting (AP/AR), inventory, and account reconciliation for the business.
· Schedules appointments for the business.
· Composes and types of correspondence as needed.
· Compiles and reports on statistical data_as required by the business or Managing Partner.
· Inputs data into Halcyon system accurately, completely, and timely.
· Assists client families with processing necessary paperwork and scheduling appointments.
· Receives and records payments from client families.
· Updates and maintains files and related systems for the business.
· Serves as business timekeeper and maintains local employee files.
· Coordinates and maintains office supplies and equipment.
· Serves as a backup in other administrative functions as needs dictate.
· Special projects as assigned.
· Completes assigned responsibilities and tasks without needing additional assistance, excessive supervision, or extended scheduling.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum two years of administrative or accounting experience.
· High degree of overall computer proficiency.
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Google Docs
· Proficiency with multi-line phone systems and general office equipment.
· Working knowledge of basic accounting principles.