CREMATORY OPERATOR - Licensed Required
Full Job Description
Nicholson Funeral Home (NFH, Inc.) is growing, and we are seeking professional, personable, dependable people with excellent driving records to join our team.
Under the direction of the Crematory Manager, the Crematory Operator is primarily responsible for the general daily activities at the crematory including operating the crematory equipment, transporting and processing human remains, transporting and processing pet remains, responding to locations to take decedents into our care and serving as a professional resource to families.
Professional interaction with colleagues and grieving family members will occur, so it is important that candidates for this position possess a high level of compassion, confidence, and excellent interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time position with some weekend on-call responsibilities.
If you're looking to get in on the ground-floor of a rapidly growing company, this is the position for you!
No insurance benefits are offered with this position. The ideal candidate will:
- Have professional presence
- Have a valid driver's license and clean driving history
- Be of unquestionable integrity
- Be able to lift and pull safely
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and be self-motivated with a desire to serve others
- Be detail oriented and record information accurately
- Respect, honor and protect the dignity of the deceased This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
• Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
• People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
• Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
• Personal protective equipment provided
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place Hours per week:
• Bi weekly Work Remotely
• Evening shift
• Monday to Friday
• On call
• Weekend availability License/Certification:
• Valid Driver's License (Required)