Production Feed Mill Associate
Feed Mill Associate
Mountaire is seeking candidates that embrace our vision and dedication to Quality Services.
You can expect to share in the commitment to shape our success and have a path towards future growth opportunities within the company.
Production Feed Mill Associate (Statesville Feed Mill)
• Daily deliver assignments to drivers, including pickup and delivery of poultry feed to our partner farms
• Monitor computer control panel
• Input information into computer to generate required printouts
• Schedule feed orders for shift
• Monitor inventory of finished feed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• A minimum requirement of a high school degree or equivalent
• Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office applications
• Strong communication skills required
• Good math skills needed
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as required
• Must be able to read, write and verbally communicate in English
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance – Your well-being is important to us!
• 401K – You are our future and we want to help you plan for yours.
• Education assistance – The more you know, the more you can help shape the company's future.
• Profit sharing – We believe in contributing to the success of everyone.
• Vacation and holiday pay – We know you will love your job, but a good work life balance is important.