We, at LPFP - Statesville, a Leggett & Platt company, are searching for a Maintenance Electrician within our Maintenance team to help support our Carpet Underlay business.
As a Manufacturing Electrician you will have the opportunity to assist in working on projects that will improve current processes in our manufacturing process. Your contributions will have a direct impact on the business by ensuring that our facility follows all electrical requirements. The team you will be working with collaborates to ensure that projects are completed in a timely manner, and values great workmanship.
• Must have at least 2 years Electrical Maintenance experience.
• Understanding and ability to apply NFPA 79 standards.
• Ability to safely install and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical/electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
• Ability to replace faulty electrical components of machines, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices using hand tools.
• Ability to diagnose and repair or replace faulty electronic components.
• Ability to diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
• Ability to follow manuals, schematic diagrams and blueprints using hand tools and test equipment to connect power supply wires to machines and equipment.
• Maintain equipment and do basic repairs as needed.
• Perform Preventative Maintenance on machinery and electrical systems.
• Available to work on required Saturday's.
Our benefit package includes:
Medical, Dental & Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid STD, 401K, Stock Purchase Plan, Attendance Bonus and more!
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer