We, at LPFP - Statesville, a Leggett & Platt company, are searching for a Maintenance Apprentice within our Maintenance team to help support our Carpet Underlay business.
As a Maintenance Apprentice you will have the opportunity to assist the maintenance department and/or the maintenance mechanics by performing specific or general duties of a lesser skill of the trade with repairing and maintaining the machinery, equipment and facilities. This work will help sharpen your skills in all areas of maintenance. You may also perform other tasks as assigned.
• Must have at least 6 – 12 months of Industrial/Manufacturing experience.
• Assist the maintenance mechanics engaged in installations, repairs and preventative maintenance in the assigned area.
• Assist maintenance mechanics in dismantling machinery or equipment using common hand, power and industrial tools to examine parts for defects and repair or replacement.
• Complete daily maintenance paperwork for assigned work orders/requests and checklists.
• Maintain clean and organized work area.
• Special projects/duties as assigned by maintenance supervisor.
• Must be available to work on required Saturday's.
Our benefits package includes:
Medical, Dental & Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid STD, 401K, Stock Purchase Plan, Attendance Bonus and more!
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Veteran / Disability Employer