Fabric Room SupportJamie Stern Design
Jamie Stern Design now hiring Fabric Room Support
- Looking for a motivated self-starter
- The right candidate will need to pay attention to detail in checking in and labeling fabrics designated to the appropriate orders.
- Someone to check in with the factory on a daily basis to get a report of production and completion dates as well as make sure all parts have been ordered for each order in a task.
- Someone experienced and proficient in Microsoft Office who can fluently update a spreadsheet on a daily basis and report to the team what is needed and or missing.
- We need someone who can take on their role and responsibilities and who can work with a team
- Occasional lifting required 25+lbs
Jamie Stern Design is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.