100% Paid High Quality BCBS-NC Health Insurance (For Employee, Employee/Child, Employee/Spouse, & Family)
• Competitive Pay
• Steady Overtime
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Vacation & Holiday Pay
• Birthday off with pay
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Clean, Well Tooled, Organized, & Air-Conditioned Modern Shop
A candidate for this position is responsible for using multiple grinding machine tools to grind precision parts to print. Strong print reading ability is a must. Utilize Indicators, heights masters and may use other precision measuring tools to hold print dimensions within the tolerances specified.
• Surface Grinder: Must have knowledge in precision surface grinding, grinding wheel selection, and strong knowledge of set-up.
• Jig Grinder: Must have knowledge in setting up and operating Moore Jig Grinders. Knowledge of proper grinding pin/burr selection.
• O.D. / I.D. Grinder: Must have knowledge in setting up and operating different O.D. / I.D. grinding machines.
• Wet Grinder: (Large surface grinder with coolant) Responsible for processing the part in an effective manner to minimize time and hold print dimensions within the tolerances specified.
• Must have own basic machinist tools
• Applicant must be able to work in a “Job Shop” environment
• Applicant must be able to work overtime as directed by Management
• Applicant must adhere to ALL safety rules and wear all required safety equipment
• Willing to work overtime as required
• Follow and support James Tool's AS9100 & ISO9001 processes
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and possess good communication skills
Ability to manage and handle consistent change to day-to-day operations and processes
James Tool is an Equal Opportunity Employer