Housekeeping - St Leonard - Exceptional New Hourly Rates
Housekeeping at St. Leonard
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Demonstrates efficiency in correct mopping techniques.
- Demonstrates competency in dust mopping techniques.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in correct cleaning of horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Demonstrates ability to properly do trash removal of general and biohazard waste.
- Cleans occupied and empty resident rooms.
- Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated by CHI Living Communities, the department, external accrediting, and regulatory agencies.
In addition to the essential job specific duties listed above, the Housekeeping Aide shall be required to perform all duties (essential and non-essential) in a manner consistent with the mission statement and core values (reverence, integrity, compassion, excellence) of CHI Living Communities and will be evaluated on such basis. Furthermore, every employee must abide by all campus, departmental, and safety policies, rules, and regulations.
The organization has become one of the fastest growing Catholic organizations for older adults in the USA. CHI Living Communities is changing the image of retirement living by developing state-of-the-art social living communities that provide the highest quality of continuum care needs with enriched services. CHI Living Communities' holistic, spiritual approach provides resident-centered care for more than 2,000 residents, with campuses in Colorado, Iowa, Kentucky, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon and Wisconsin