EXPERIENCED CLASS A CDL DRIVERS
CASE FARMS, Morganton, NC
Class A CDL Drivers being sought for Live Haul, Feed Haul and Egg Pick Up. These are all local Routes, with excellent income potential. Live Haul and Egg Pick Up dispatch out of Morganton, NC and Feedhaul Drivers Dispatch out of Shelby, NC
Primarily responsible for exercising safe driving practices
ensuring their safety and the safety of the public.
Responsible for loading and unloading the truck according
to established standard operating procedures (SOP).
Must follow directions of supervisor and always maintain
accurate paper work. Responsible for compliance with
Department of Transportation (DOT) safety rules and
regulations; and all company policies; FSMA regulations;
and local state and federal policies laws and regulations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
•Deliver or pick up assigned loads at required locations.
• Responsible for inspection of equipment before loading.
• Fuel truck per established fueling procedures.
• Perform and document pre-trip inspection (i.e. tires oil fuel lights breaks hoses etc.).
• Complete required paper work accurately and in a timely manner.
• Follow biosecurity rules and bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) rules.
• Report truck and equipment maintenance issues to
• Comply with DOT company FSMA local state and federal laws rules and regulations.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Minimum 21 years of age.
• Minimum 1 years driving experience.
• Valid Class A CDL with 3 years satisfactory driving history.
• Possess knowledge of DOT state and federal Laws.
• Ability to read and write legibly.
• Ability to work unsupervised and self-motivate.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Possess sound work ethic honesty and moral character.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Poultry industry experience.
• Off-road driving experience.
• Follow DOT state and federal laws and company safety
policies and programs.
• Wear assigned Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• Exposure to dusty and hot environment.
• Work in outside environment (including inclement weather) on a daily basis.
• Sit and drive for up to 10 hours and climb in and out of truck cab throughout shift.
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
• Work around raw live animal odors.
• Work in noisy environment (>85 decibels) and moving equipment.
• Work nights weekends holidays and long shifts.
Required• Food or Production Experience
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
Preferred• Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
CLICK APPLY NOW
Location/Region: Morganton, NC (28655)